If you want to give a Club Pogo subscription to a friend or family member, you can do so through Electronic Arts’ Origin Store. Electronic Arts is Pogo’s parent company and their Origin Store carries a huge selection of their games in both direct download and physical formats. They also carry 1-year Club Pogo memberships that you can use for yourself or as a gift on existing Club Pogo accounts to extend membership time, to renew an expiring Club Pogo membership, or on new accounts.
To gift a Club Pogo subscription, buy a membership at the Origin Store. You will need to create an Origin account, which is separate from your Pogo account.
When your purchase is complete, you’ll receive an email from the Origin Store that contains a 24-digit serial number and a link at which you can redeem the serial number for a 1-year membership. You can either forward that email to your friend (which will contain the address on file for your Origin account), copy the instructions and send them in an email along with the serial number, or print them and wrap the page up as a gift.
For reference, here are the instructions:
To redeem your Club Pogo 1-Year Membership time:
1. Click on the link below to activate your Club Pogo membership time. https://pogo.com/action/pogop/codeclaim/entercode.do?valcode=
2. Create a Pogo.com user account (or, sign in if you’re already a Pogo.com player with the account you’d like to use).
3. Copy and paste your 24 digit serial number into the “Enter Promotional Code” white box to apply the Club Pogo membership time to your account.
4. Review and apply the Club Pogo membership time to your account.
5. Play games!
6. Giving this as a gift? Simply copy the code and instructions and send it in an email to the recipient!